Krevitz Metals is proud to offer a new product line to our customers, called DumpsterGard. The DumpsterGard lid system offers an economical solution for covering 20, 30, and 40 yard roll-off dumpsters by providing an adjustable, easy to install, securable 4-piece rugged polyethylene panel system.
The Benefits of DumpsterGard:
- • Complies with local, state, and federal storm water pollution prevention regulations.
- • DumpsterGard keeps animals out of your containers.
- • DumpsterGard keeps liquid from seeping into the roll-off container and then into ground water.
- • This will help minimize issues from The EPA and DEP.
- • The 4 lid system helps control runoff from coolants, grease, and oils that are left on recycled metals/trash.
- • DumpsterGard keeps rain, snow, and ice from getting inside of the dumpster.
- • By keeping rain, snow, and ice from weighing down your roll-off container, you are able to decrease your disposal costs.
- • You are now able to keep control over what’s being put into your dumpster.
- • There is no need to remove the complete 4 panel system to get access to your dumpster.
- • DumpsterGard fit perfectly on top of 20, 30, and 40 yard trash, recycling, and scrap metal roll-off container containers.
No Lid? We Got You Covered
- - DumpsterGard are able to be shipped out within 48 hours of order.
- - DumpsterGard are shipped from the factory in High Point, NC.
- - Each panel weighs 43 lbs. A set consists of 4 panels.
- - Each panel is 72” long by 100” wide.
- - 1 set of 2 straps is included.
- AMEX, VISA, and MC accepted